![]() |
| Sierra Norte, Oaxaca. MÉXICO |
![]() |
| Totolapan, Oaxaca. MÉXICO |
![]() |
| Totolapan, Oaxaca. MÉXICO |
![]() |
| Playa Bonanza, Isla Espíritu Santo, La Paz Baja California Sur, MÉXICO |
![]() |
| Sierra Norte de Oaxaca. MÉXICO |
![]() |
| Santa María El Tule Oaxaca. MÉXICO |
![]() |
| Sierra Norte de Oaxaca. MÉXICO |
Ya no lo pienso, ahora a todos lados a donde voy la llevo, sea de vacaciones o a un lugar cercano dentro del Estado de Oaxaca. Aún cuando significa tener que cargar extra (inflador, pilas, hilo, estacas) no me importa, disfruto hacer más fotos y ver crecer esta idea que comencé en Islandia en 2015.
Para conocer el significado del proyecto que titulé 'Usted no está aquí' te recomiendo ver la serie completa dando clic aquí, ya son 30 fotografías hechas en 8 países.
Con estas nuevas fotografías también hay anécdotas divertidas y otras un poco estresantes que más adelante compartiré.
¿Qué opinas del proyecto? Déjame un comentario.
-English version-
I don't think it twice, every time I go on vacation or I leave for a short excursion in Oaxaca, I bring this project with me even if that means that I have to carry more equipment (inflator, batteries, thread) but I don't mind, I really enjoy creating more photos and watching this idea grow, an idea that I begun in Iceland in 2015.
In order to know what this project means and see the whole series of 30 photos taken in 8 different countries just click here.
Of course with these new photos there was some stories behind the scenes, some funny and some stressing ones that I will share here soon.
What do you think about this project? Leave a comment.









0 comments:
Post a Comment